||September 27 & 28 2006
| EOT Exhibitors & Sponsors
About PLM Road Map™ 2006
PLM Road Map™ 2006 is a strategic conference focused on the critical tradeoffs that shape product development. Attendees joined top analysts from CPDA and key-industry players as they shared their experiences in making technology work, by driving efforts up-front early in design, and by continuously incorporating cross-disciplinary knowledge and feedback. Keynote speakers included: John DeSantis, Ford Motor Company; John L. Givens, Jr., General Motors Powertrain; Russ Daniels, Hewlett-Packard; Tom Lange, Procter & Gamble; and Dr. Jeffrey K. Liker, University of Michigan, provided insight into what
Accelerated innovation and intensified global competition have driven our top functional experts ever deeper into their specializations. Nearly a decade ago, the 12-Fold Way™ hammered home the critical need for a consistent information architecture to define shareable representations for decision making that bridge and integrate across disciplines. Applying a unified product information framework supports the syntactic and semantic interoperability needed for the sharing of design knowledge that must replace the locally optimized views of product data so prevalent today.
For more information on PLM Road Map™ 2006 and PLM Road Map™ 2007 contact Cheryl Peck or call (800) 573-4756.
Visit the PLM Road Map 2006™ Photo Gallery (Windows Media Player required)
- A discussion of the challenges that drive the transformation to transformation to lean product development.
- Ways to reap the benefits of cross-functional collaboration with a Design/Simulation framework.
- The challenges facing mechatronics in integrating software, electronics, and mechanical domains, where aerospace clearly leads automotive.
- Understanding what leading-edge end-users see as the cultural and organizational barriers to knowledge reuse.
- How frameworks like FERA and VCOR are driving a common understanding across silos to optimize results spanning the entire product lifecycle.
- How end-users coordinate design and manufacturing by mapping relationships between functions and BOM components.
CPDA Announces Speaker Line-up for PLM Road Map™ 2006
CPDA Releases Expanded Information about PLM Road Map™ 2006
HP's Russ Daniels Rounds Out Keynote Speaker Slate at PLM Road Map 2006
Ford's Robert Trecapelli and P&G's Tom Lange to make keynote presentations
at PLM Road Map 2006
Lean Expert, Dr. Jeffrey Liker and GM Powertrain's John Givens
to keynote at PLM Road Map 2006
CPDA announces PLM Road Map 2006
About Eye On Technology
Eye on Technology offers PLM Road Map™ attendees the opportunity to learn about the latest breakthroughs in PLM related technology. Interact one-on-one with the hottest players in the industry.
View our Exhibitors and Sponsors
Exhibitors: Sign up now for Eye On Technology 2007!
Sign up now -- opportunities are limited. For more information on Eye on Technology e-mail Cheryl Peck or call (800) 573-4756.