Click Here to view our 2012 Conference Brochure.
For a "sneak peak" of the plans we have for our 2012 agenda click here.
Attendees at PLM Road Map™ 2012 will have the opportunity to hear and interact with speakers who are industry leaders, experienced in confronting the changing PLM landscape. Attendees will find out how the best in class are using a new generation of PLM processes and technologies to transform PLM into a dynamic infrastructure for business decisions.
Conference at a Glance
||Plenary Session: PLM Market Trends and Directions
||Advances in Design Technology Help Overcome Workflow Complexity
||PLM Program Management (Day 1)
||Eye on Technology Exhibition and Welcome Reception
||Simulation-Based Design: Integrating and Deploying Simulation for Sustained Competitive Advantage
||Raising Your Level in Mechatronics and Digital Manufacturing
||PLM Program Management (Day 2)
||Plenary Session: Managing All Lifecycle Processes for All Product Components
Our Keynote Speakers Include:
- Jaguar Land Rover's, John Knight-Gregson, to Join Keynote Lineup at CIMdata's PLM Road Map 2012
- Ford Executive, Mark Johnson, Keynoting at CIMdata's PLM Road Map 2012
- Jon Hirschtick, CAD Software Entrepreneur to Keynote at CIMdata's PLM Road Map 2012
- Tristan Gegaden, Head of Operations for the EADS PLM Harmonization Center to Keynote at CIMdata's PLM Road Map 2012
- Automotive Expert, Dr. David E. Cole, Chairman Emeritus, Center for Automotive Research, will Keynote at CIMdata's PLM Road Map 2012
- CIMdata Announces that Dimitri Mavris, Georgia Tech's Boeing Professor of Advanced Aerospace Systems Analysis, will join the Keynote Line-up at PLM Road Map 2012
- CIMdata Announces Frank Popielas of Dana to Keynote at PLM Road Map 2012
For highlights from PLM Road Map 2011 click here.